IELTS Test Registration Procedure
You have to do your IELTS Test Registration before you can be placed on the list for a particular test date. As our slots fill up quickly, it is recommended that you register as soon as possible. Be aware that registration for a particular test date is based on payment of the test fee on a first come first served basis.
The deadline for submission of application is set three weeks prior to a certain test date.
Follow this step-by-step guide on how to register for IELTS test:
1. Contact the requiring institutions and ask for the IELTS type, module and band score.
IDP IELTS has different types of modules and tests. Colleges, universities, academic institutions, governments, companies, or employers require a specific type of test with different minimum band scores. These requirements will vary based on the course or profession. CEFR scores have equivalent IELTS band scores. Determine which IELTS band score is required by researching the CEFR IELTS comparison chart.
2. Choose your preferred test date and test location and prepare your test requirements.
Click here to browse IDP’s test locations and schedules. Prepare a valid government ID, as well as payment for your chosen test.
Only the following valid government-issued IDs are accepted:
- Passport (valid at least 6 months before test date)
- Philippine National ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID with date of birth
- Social Security System (SSS) ID with date of birth
- Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) ID
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
3. Register at www.ieltsregistration.com
NOTE: The online IELTS test registration procedure has a time limit of 30 minutes only.
4. Proceed to the payment page.
You may choose to pay for your IELTS test offline or online. If you choose offline, the options are through Metrobank or Dragonpay.
A. Metrobank Bills Payment
For Metrobank payments, please click here.
B. Offline Payment
Pay through Dragonpay. Dragonpay can receive payments through various channels like bayad centers, 711, SM payment center, LBC, and the following banks:
C. Online Payment: Paypal
a. Paypal has security protocols that require candidates to have stable internet connection.
b. Payments should be settled within 48 hours after registering for your IELTS test. Otherwise, your test booking will be cancelled.
D. Cash Payment: Over-the-counter
We are now accepting over-the-counter cash payments at our Pasig Office, applicable for walk-in applicants only. Over-the-counter transactions are available at our Pasig Office from Tuesday to Saturday, 9:00AM to 3:00PM only.
5. Payment Confirmation
You will receive a payment confirmation through the e-mail you registered with us once your payment has been received. A subsequent test confirmation e-mail will be sent a week before the test date, which will indicate your test venue and schedules. If you have yet to receive your test details 1 week before your scheduled date, kindly give us a call at (+632) 8535 3320 loc 102.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Please be on time for the test. No special test will be given if you miss any of the four sections.
2. Ensure that you present the same ID used in the online IELTS test registration, on your test day. Failure to do so shall forfeit the test fee.
3. If you wish to defer to another test date, please be guided by the Refunds and Transfers Policy here.
Refund/Transfer form is available in the Downloadable Forms.
Book your IELTS test now!
Let’s get started
Sign up or login in with one click
View your shortlist or close this box to continue researching