Study MBA in the UK
Find about the cost of MBA in the UK, top business schools, admission & more!
One of the most popular courses across the globe is surely an MBA from a UK university which can help students gain knowledge about business planning, running and operations of an organisation.
Students get exposure to different aspects of the business world which includes areas such as marketing, finance, human resource and administration. While the initial stage involves an overview of the entire business world, at a more advanced stage, students can opt for specialisation in one of the disciplines of business.
Why study MBA in the UK?
- MBA from the UK is an internationally recognised degree.
- It stands atop the most popular business courses and is offered by some of the UK's best universities.
- Along with theoretical studies, business courses at the UK universities also focus on case studies and practical exposure as they help students understand the subjects in a better way.
- MBA degree from a UK university enhances the career options and earning potential of the students.
How to select the right university for your MBA degree?
Selecting a university to study in can be rather tedious task. Here some of the key factors to consider while selecting the right UK university for your MBA:
- Academic Excellence – Make sure the university you select to study in offers high quality education with excellent teaching standards.
- International student support – It is advised to select a university that has a well-planned structure for international students that includes orientation to the university, accommodation help and other advice services.
- Location – Analyse the location of the university and its nearby area as you will be staying there for a substantial period of time.
- MBA cost – Take into account the cost of MBA programs as it varies from university to university.
Top 10 business schools in the UK for your MBA degree
According to the QS Global MBA Rankings in the UK 2020, these 10 universities and their business schools offer the best MBA programs in the UK:
- London Business School
- University of Cambridge’s Judge Business School
- University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- Warwick Business School
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Cranfield School of Management
- Durham University’s Business School
- University of Edinburgh’s Business School
- Cass Business School
The MBA, being the most sought-after business program, is offered by an array of UK universities. Some of the top institutions that provide MBA in the UK include, the University of Oxford, the University of Warwick, the University of Bath and the University of St. Andrews.
Admission requirements for pursuing MBA in UK
To seek admission in a business course in the UK, students must meet the below mentioned basic eligibility criteria:
- A minimum 3-years of full-time work experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- IELTS score of at least 6.0-6.5
How much does MBA cost in the UK?
A one-year MBA in the UK will cost you between £10,000 and £15,000 on average. However, it could cost you up to £45,000 at top business schools such as Oxford and Cambridge.
Career opportunities after MBA in the UK
Business is a broad degree that encompasses a host of areas and there’s a variety of fields that students can pursue upon completion of their diploma/degree. Students can enjoy a wide range of career options. These include:
- Human resource Management
Speak with IDP Education counsellor today to find the latest information about admission requirements for your MBA program and secure your place at your dream university in the UK!